Nokia continues to make merits in its 5G technology business. It already has 100 5G commercial agreements with individual customers, in addition to 160 commercial relationships . The paid drivers are also included here.

The figure of one hundred commercial contracts has been reached after signing 17 more throughout the third quarter .

It should be noted that 88% of Nokia’s commercial contracts are with operators , while the remaining 12% corresponds to agreements < strong> with companies .

Nokia has signed agreements with the top four service providers in the United States and the top three in Japan and Korea. This same week it ratified a new alliance with BT in the UK and renewed the one it already had with Elisa in Finland.

Meanwhile, among the latest private wireless deployments are those of Deutsche Bahn, Toyota Production Engineering and Sandvik.

“We are delighted to have passed this 5G milestone. We know that we still have work to do and that the market is still very competitive. But we are moving fast and these achievements make it clear that our progress is being validated by customers, «said Tommi Uitto, president of Mobile Networks at Nokia.